At the moment I am in Vrindavan, working on the following projects:
- Finding suitable land in Braja-mandala and developing a small eco-friendly spiritual community.
- Reforesting and Afforesting Braja-mandala.
- Translating and publishing “Imlitala Mahatmya”, a booklet about the glories of Imlitala in Vrindavan.
- Doing research and writing a book about Divine Empathy or Krishna’s mahabhava-prakasa, empathic manifestation of Jagannath & Mahaprabhu, focusing on their blissful relish of empathic union in separation.
- Writing a book on Guru & Infallibility.
- Compiling the second edition of “Unity in Diversity” (see www.nectarpot.com).
- Recording a song and video clip in which Mother Earth herself sings to her children to promote Earth awareness – a personal and healthy relationship with Mother Earth.
- Creating a Yoga Alliance for Yoga teachers and students who are aligned with the Bhakti tradition.
You can see many posts and updates on my Facebook timeline here: www.fb.com/radhamadhavadasa. If you send me a friend request please introduce yourself and tell me why you want to connect.
You can reach me via phone and WhatsApp on +91 897985 4479 (other numbers can be deleted). I’m available for a few hours within 9 AM to 9 PM only so I can minimize cyber presence and radiation exposure. If I’m in airplane mode drop me a text and I’ll get back to you.