At the moment I am in Vrindavan, working on the following projects:
- Finding suitable land in Braja-mandala and developing a small eco-friendly spiritual community.
- Translating and publishing “Mahabhava Prakasa” by Kanai Kunthia, the eternal associate of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, written in Odiya.
- Translating and publishing a booklet about the glories of Imlitala, Vrindavan.
- Doing research and writing a book about Krishna’s mahabhava-prakasa, empathic manifestation of Jagannath & Mahaprabhu, focusing on their blissful relish of empathic union in separation.
- Writing a book on Guru & Infallibility
- Compiling the second edition of “Unity in Diversity” (see www.nectarpot.com).
- Recording a song and video clip in which Mother Earth herself sings to her children to promote Earth awareness – a personal and healthy relationship with Mother Earth.
- Creating a Yoga Alliance for Yoga teachers and students who are aligned with the Bhakti tradition.
You can see many posts and updates on my Facebook timeline here: www.fb.com/radhamadhavadasa. If you send me a friend request please introduce yourself and tell me why you want to connect.
You can reach me via phone and WhatsApp on +91 897985 4479 (other numbers can be deleted). I’m available from 9 AM to 9 PM only so I can enjoy a daily 12 hours cyber holiday and radiation break.
I’ll be in Vrindavan again from mid May. Before that I am going to be travelling outside Vrindavan.