At the moment I am in Vrindavan, working on the following projects:
- Finding suitable land in Braja-mandala and developing a small eco-friendly spiritual community.
- Translating and publishing “Mahabhava Prakasa” by Kanai Kunthia, written in Odiya.
- Translating and publishing “The Origin & Development of Gaudiya Vaishnavism in Odisha”, the D. Lit. Thesis of Dr. Fakir Mohan Das.
- Doing research and writing a book about Krishna’s mahabhava-prakasa, empathic manifestation of Jagannath & Mahaprabhu, focusing on their inner relishment of empathic union in separation.
- Writing a book on Guru & Infallibility
- Compiling the second edition of “Unity in Diversity” (see www.nectarpot.com).
- Recording a song and video clip in which Mother Earth herself sings to her children to promote a personal relationship with her, which includes love and compassion for her.
- Creating a Yoga Alliance for Yoga teachers and students who are aligned with the Bhakti tradition.
You can see many posts and updates on my Facebook timeline here: www.fb.com/radhamadhavadasa.
If you send me a friend request please introduce yourself and say why you want to connect.
You can reach me via phone and WhatsApp on +91 8979854479